Pollution, Adulteration, Stress, Skipping meals has become part of our daily curriculum. All these adversely affect your health. The oxygen which keeps us alive has a dark side too – The Oxidative stress! Unless you charge your body with adequate antioxidants on a daily basis, you are heading for degenerative disorders. Z-CEE is the perfect answer in the existing situation. It is a unique hub of six most powerful antioxidants – Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lycopene, Leutin and Glutathione with essential trace minerals in sufficient quantity to boost your immune system.
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg|
|Vitamin E (Acetate)||10 mg|
|Copper Sulphate||10 mcg|
- Ensures Healthy Immune System.
- Vitamin-C terminates the chain reaction leading to production of free radicals due to Oxidation.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is vital to cellular energy production and helps to neutralize the damage caused by free radicals.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is helpful in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy, liver ailments, glaucoma and improving memory.
- Vitamin E is best known for its antioxidant functions, enzymatic activities, gene expression, and neurological functions.
- Lutein keeps the eyes safe from oxidative stress and the high-energy photons of blue light. It is also known to protect the eyes from age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Lycopene has antioxidant properties and also blocks growth of cancer cell besides supporting functions of heart.
- Glutathione neutralises free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, as well as maintaining exogenous antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their active state. It regulates nitric oxide cycle which is critical for life and can be problematic if unregulated. It is very useful in metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, protein synthesis, prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport, and enzyme activation.
- People who are interested in boosting and maintaining their immune health.
- People who want to protect their body from degenerative disorders.
- People who are leading an erratic and hectic lifestyles.
- People who are working in polluted environment.
- People who are suffering with various allergies including throat infection and skin allergy.
- People working in tough environment and arduous tasks.